About T&D Fabricating
The Difference: Deep Experience ▪ Extensive Machinery ▪ Elaborate Jig Inventory ▪ One-Stop Shop for All of Your Manufacturing Needs ▪ 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Going the Extra Mile – Every Day
- Company founded in 1991 as T&D Fabricating; privately owned by father/son duo Dallas Adkins and Todd Adkins.
- ’s growing modern manufacturing facility conveniently located in Eastlake, Ohio – just minutes from I-90, Rt. 2 and I-271 ▪ 20 minutes east of Cleveland. Our facility also features warehousing, and a drive-on, hydraulic dock leveler.
- We offer complete in-house stamping capabilities. Extensive tooling and available machinery under one roof allows us to manufacture quickly and deliver in a timely manner.
- We deliver unparalleled expertise, and we are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry. Our extensive machinery and strong emphasis on customer service has made us the first choice in metal finishing for customers around the world.
- We go the extra mile: Our engineering department has more than 100 years of combined experience. No matter how difficult that task is, it will be quoted correctly, and executed to your specifications and tolerances.
- We always meet our deadlines. If all the tooling is in place and you need something that is doable in 24 hours, we will do it if we say we can.
- All products are 100% made in the U.S.A.